Monday, October 11, 2010

Sponsor me for the BORP Rev

Hi Everyone,

This Saturday I am going on a bike ride fundraiser to benefit the Bay Area Outreach and Recreation Program (BORP) which provides disabled sports programs to the community like my beloved power soccer program, which I have been involved in for two decades. BORP has other programs like wheelchair basketball, track and field, and Goalball (a sport for people with visual impairments. So I encourage all of you that are on Facebook and or reading this blog to sponsor me on this ride. If all of you on Facebook give $1 I will exceed my goal of raising $350. Here is the link where you can find my name and sponsor me: http://www.regathon.com/revolution/sponsor-participant.htm. Thank you for your support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home