Thursday, March 25, 2010

My poetry book is out!

The moment you all have been waiting for. Finally after a long delay my poetry book A Declaration Of A Body Of Love is out and available for people to buy. Now everyone can have this timely treasure of my poetic vision.
Now people can get a copy of this book in one of two ways. You can purchase a copy on Amazon.com by going to this link (http://www.amazon.com/Declaration-Body-Love-Poetry/dp/097264833X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1269226935&sr=8-1Edit) or contact me at (510) 282-1233 and buy a copy directly from me. A copy is $15 and if you buy directly I can sign your copy.
So don't wait to buy a copy of A Declaration Of A Body Of Love. I guarantee you will enjoy the poetic journey you will go on in these pages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home